It is important that students come to class prepared to learn. Below is a list of materials that students need to bring to class each and every day. Please be sure to stock supplies on a regular basis as well as keep an updated and organized binder. Students will be taught how to set-up their binder the first few days of the school year. Do not throw anything away! I suggest that you purchase an organizer bin and keep ALL returned materials in it until the end of the year.
- Pencils for daily class work and homework
- Pens will be used for correcting purposes only. Homework completed in pen will not be accepted, even if it is erasable.
- Expo dry erase marker and a sock for slate work
- 3 subject spiral notebook for math
- 3 ring binder - with a section designated for math and a section designated for science
- Lined white notebook paper
- Assignment notebook